Saturday, July 02, 2005

1 week to go before the opening of UAAP SEASON 68!!!! I'm now excited for the new adventures the Archers may experience. Their adventures would be every Archers fans adventures too. I gotta get ready! I'm gonna go CRAZY again! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Sad to say that my idol Captain Hook is not in the team anymore! he was my No. 1 fave since my crazy frosh days!!! My friends could narrate how crazy I was with Captain Hook! Now I can say I have mellowed...but during the games I'm still crazy shouting!! Wohoooo!!!

Will the Archers be able to defend their crown? Will they be able to start a new record regards opening games? How will the DLSU-ADMU games occur? Will I get another lucky chance to sit on patron seats? Will I have more pics with the Archers? Hehe! Enough!

Let's just see...:)

No comments: