Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It has been 3 years since the Green Archer’s roster was strengthened by a new batch of rookies. 3 years since the face of this team has changed. 3 years I have been screaming to death for the Green Archers during their games. The memory of those three years is about to shatter since I read from the newspaper about the controversy shadowing the team today.

The team said they are READY to give-up their 2004 championship crown and their 2005 1st runner-up trophy if the UAAP board decides it that way. It all might happen because of fielding an ineligible player for the last three years. I don’t know when they knew about it. It seemed they just knew it a few days ago. It still confuses me. I hope to get more answers soon.

Who is that unnamed ineligible player? Who is the real culprit behind this? 3 years of hard work by the team and cheers from fans might just be thrashed. I really don’t want that to happen. It hurts me to know about this.

But whatever happens, like what my friend Kath said, it will still remain in our hearts that they were the champions of 2004 and that every game that they fought were hardly fought. ANIMO LASALLE!

No comments: