Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last night was the part 2 of Ready 2 Rumble featuring the guys of Green Archer Radio and Halikinuin NU 107. And I texted a message (again! I sent Chris Tiu messages before to Halikinu...haha!)...but it was a neutral one. Just to pay respect to both teams. My 1st msg that was read was:

"I luv TY and Chris Tiu! Can't wait to see the best friends battle it out again on Thurs!"


And my second msg was:

"Hello Green Archer Radio and Halikinu guys! I want to ask, what do you think will be d most crucial move each team must make to win on Thurs?"

And it was answered by Olsen "Rah-Rah" Racela. Hehe! I was not able to reflect on his answer...probably because I was ecstatic that both of my msgs (again!) were read on air! Hihi! But I'll just wait their video post on Youtube! Thanks guys for reading my msgs!!!!

No comments: