Sunday, September 21, 2008

69-61, the Eagles get the edge in this Season 71 Finals series.

People...I'm heartbroken, it was hard to see them try to catch-up always. It has happened for so many games previously. But at least in the end they were able to conjure up some magic...but not against the bigger team like ADMU.

They were able to lead at least once in the 2nd quarter (I think)...but it was not enough.

To think the other side turned the ball so many times mor ethan our team, but the field goals were not really good. It was really depressing for me. At least we were not down by 20 pts...but still...you get the picture.

I just had to let that out...but I'm definitely not giving up on the Archers, they can still come back...they had it for the 1st and 2nd qtr...they can still make up for that on Thursday!

ANIMO LASALLE on THURSDAY!!!

No comments: