Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Last August 21 the Archers were beaten only by 1 point by the FEU Tamarraws. Too bad...it would have strengthen our chances for the final four...but still their performance that day was superb...it means they can still beat the tamarraws when the right time comes! Last Sunday they routed the Bulldogs to extend their winning games to six. This Thursdsay they will be facing the strong UE Red Warriors...hopefully the Archers could get their revenge from them! Come to think of it, they also lost by one point from this team! Argh! GO ARCHERS! Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the remaining games of the Archers starting on Thursday for I'll be out of the country and too bad the place I'll be staying did not subscribe for TFC! Huhu!I'll just check out www.greenarcher.net from time to time! Hopefully when I come back they already have gotten a slot in the final four so that I could watch more live games! Wohoo!!! ANIMO LASALLE!!!!!!

No comments: