Tuesday, August 02, 2005



They exploded in their game against UST, scoring 20 points higher than UST, 98-78. It was really a great game for the Archers, and Joseph Yeo showed his first great performance in this season with 18 points! But after winning back to back, it was back to reality when they faced the raging FEU Tamarraws yesterday. They lost by 7 points, 62-69 but nevertheless I could say I did not regret being able to watch the game live. It was still a good game. I still loved how the Archers tried to catch up...it was at the end of the 3rd qtr when they almost grabbed the lead from the Tamarraws, 46-50, but a 9-0 run broke that hope. However, I can't expect more...we all know that FEU is the team to beat this season. But still another game is still waiting...I know the Archers would peak AGAIN on the right time,. You guys just wait and see!!! I also want to commend TY Tang's performance again for leading the Archers for 17 points! he's the man right now! You go TY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! We could still do it next time! ANIMO LASALLE!!!! KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

* photo from www.greenarcher.net

No comments: